Windows are an essential aspect of modern day architecture, breathing warmth and life into any interior by inviting natural light in and providing a view to the outside world.
Unfortunately, unwelcome heat is also let in, together with glare and damaging Ultra Violet rays. Air-conditioning bills increase due to the excessive heat load. Most metallised or dyed window films do not provide optimal solar control, instead cutting out light, turning the interior dull and gloomy and are internally reflective, making them difficult to see through.
Hüper Optik® is the first in the world to introduce Multi-Layered Ceramic films which compliment today’s growing demands for using large architectural glass structure for buildings with their excellent solar control performance, optimal clarity and low reflectivity.
The unparalleled durability of nano-ceramic films is assured with a 10-year product warranty*. The superb Total Solar Energy Rejection also plays a vital role in conserving energy with significant reduction in utility costs, enhancing companies “Go Green” efforts.
Hüper Optik® nano-ceramic films are also easily installed and comes in a neutral tone that matches and enhances any existing glass, without running the aesthetics of the original design.
• Significant Total Solar Energy Rejected (TSER) lowers cooling load of air-conditioning consumption
• High Ultra Violet rejection exceeding 99%
• Protects building occupants from the sun’s harmful Infra-Red radiation
• Extends lifespan of interior furnishings with fade protection
• Improves shatter-resistance of windows
• High Infra Red heat rejection of up to 96%
• Enhances interior comfort and living environment with reduced glare
• 100% dye-free and metal-free; no discolouration and demetallisation
• Tested for Ultra Violet degradation beyond the expected life cycle of both conventional dyed and metallic films.
• 10-year product warranty coverage*
• Enhances overall aesthetics with soft natural shade that exudes a sense of European corporate luxury
• No garish metallic or shiny looks that distort neighboring building occupants
• Low “mirror-like” effects, providing a clearer view
• Committed in providing professional consultancy service with site inspections and energy audit reports
• Meeting customer’s requirements for optimal solar control solutions